Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Life in a nutshell

Imagine . . . Living off campus for the first time. Living unrestricted without parental supervision or residence life, lording over. It sounds like a good deal. Being able to plan endless parties. Excessively loud music that causes internal ear damage. This was my life hint the word WAS. Considering I have not mentioned a MAJOR particle of my apartment fiasco; The roommate. Who was the most over-bearing, egotistical, narcissistic, uncouth, perpetual liar, I have ever met. I had the room mate from dante's inferno. I can not even begin to unmask the beast that I was subjected too because everyday I still ponder the soap opera my life once was. She claims to be an NYU grad, Supermodel, Dental Hygentist, Real Estate Agent, Part-time Stock-broker/Hollister manager. As psycho as that sounds that is just the icing to the cake. It turns out that my well rounded roomie was a thief. Not only did she steal all my cash she also stole 2 of my friends bank cards and went on a shopping spree. As horrible as that sounds that was not the end to the fiasco. The roomie also use to call me in the wee hours of the morning from a private number to the point where I was unable to rest and believe it or not ALL of these events occurred between February thru the beginning of April . . . and now it is over . . . no more slightly lite candles behind my room door at night . . . THANK GOD!

No comments: